Variable-message panels make a valuable contribution to motoring safety
by displaying a range of realtime information.
- - Most panels are located above the motorway lanes
- - There is a panel every 15 km on average
- - Panels provide a range of realtime information:
- Traffic conditions, incidents, weather, etc.
- Journey times between major cities on main trunks
Did you know ?
All along the motorway, surveillance equipment help our team to recover realtime information about motorway events. These information are treated and sent right away through panels and motorway radios.